Aims of the Saskatchewan Meat Processors' Association:
• To be a spokesperson for its members and the meat processing industry.
• To be broadly represented by the meat processing industry in Saskatchewan and to be responsive to the needs of its membership.
• To provide a forum for Association members to discuss and consider matters of mutual interest and industry concerns.
• To serve as a vehicle for the expression of the collective views of the membership.
• To foster high standards of industry integrity and a wide range of wholesome, nutritional meat products.
• To develop and maintain effective, meaningful relationships with:
o all levels of government
o livestock producers
o all elements of food processing, distribution , retailing and service industry
o consumer organizations
o the academic community, and
o the news media with respect to all matters that impact on the meat processing industry.
We can be reached at:
The Saskatchewan Meat Processors' Association RR1 Wymark, Saskatchewan S0N 2Y0 Phone: (306) 741-9886 Fax: (306) 773-9067 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.smpa.ca